Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Reading SparkLife...

Some conclusions I had about Twilight after reading those posts in SparkLife: Edward might not be a character that I can hate, but Bella sure is a one hell of a character that BUGS me =w=

What the fuck is with Stephanie, as Bella or not as Bella herself, making Bella such a shitty character. For a main character/protagonist, she sure fails. And... the grammars. Ugh! It sucked! =A=

You can never understood what she's implying. Take a look at the below...

Grammar Failure:
"Bella then stares at Edward's ocher eyes, and says she's trying to figure out what he is, exactly. Among her theories: he's a superhero. Of course, instead of just saying, "I couldn't decide if he was Bruce Wayne or Peter Parker," she says, "I had been vacillating during the last month between Bruce Wayne and Peter Parker." It should be noted that no one has ever used the word "vacillating" when talking to themselves. It sounds like an air-conditioning term, or something Mr. Burns would say."

WTF, vacillating??? OAo What kind of- ugh. I don't even feel like explaining =A=



Anyway, I love all those predictions that he had about Twilight XD It's like, it's going to be so true lololol~

Oh, and this is too funny to be ignored:
"The chapter begins with Bella meeting up with her non-vampire friends and heading to the beach for a party. There are too many kids here to keep track of, including a boy named Ben and some other guy who's not named Ben. Lauren, who I forgot about, is mean to Bella. Perhaps she's jealous. Or perhaps Lauren is Eric in disguise."

That thing is bold and italic, it's so funny that it might be true! XD

This is also a very good one:
"They talk for a bit. She describes his eyes as "ocher" on two separate occasions in this chapter. It's a strange word. I'm assuming author Stephenie Meyer ran out of other ways to say "dreamy, sexy gold." Or maybe she has thousands of ways to describe his eyes, but she's saving them for another book, entitled Edward's Eyes Thesaurus."

I can so see that coming OwO



I can salute Nicole for reading all those Twilight books and make one post of her own. That post was brilliant. Wondering who? See those who followed my blogs XD She's the girl with medium length black hairs and glasses... wait. There's not only one of that in my followers. 0A0 Whatever. =w=

No comments:

Post a Comment