Friday, June 11, 2010

Of Kawat and Seragam...

NOTE: This comes BEFORE the whole rants. Obviously... Since it's an event before the time I wrote The Original... =w= And of course, this was initially written for those who forces/being-forced to wear tudung in the kawat competition. Sadly, it didn't work much, since most of them DO NOT UNDERSTAND ENGLISH. Owo

Seragam. What is seragam? Baju must be seragam, kawat must be seragam... But wearing tudung? I do understand about this for Islamics, but NON-ISLAMICS?! Okay. This is going tobe awkward. I am not a racist - NO. I'm never a racist. And I'm fully up for the whole "One Malaysia" thing. What is "One Malaysia"? It do means that everyone to be sepakat, right? The Malays, Chinese, Indians, Sabah, Sarawak... etc. This whole "One Malaysia" thing did not specify about "you must wear tudung/songkok/etc." right? Even in schools they don't force people to wear them. And even some Islams themselves do not wear tudung. So how can you force a NON-ISLAM to wear tudung? You cannot force a religion into one's mind, or body. And talk of the history, not even the great Nabi Muhammad forces the Jewish to be Islam, or wear tudung. So we shouldn't force, or be forced to do something such religious sensitive thing. If you're very heartfully willing to do it, go ahead! But if you're doing this out of force, fear, etc., please. RETHINK before you do any actions. What can you get when you're doing this out of your will? You will get no goodness, because it's out of your will. It is not funny when you tell the others "I've force people to wear tudung" or "I've been forced to wear tudung". Will they laugh? Maybe, for a while, before they will began to think. Is it a good thing to laugh? If they're the person being forced, will they like it? I'm not sure about the masochists, but if it's me, I really will be pissed off if someone forced me to do things like this. I mean, I will be angry already if I'm being forced by my family to do things that I did not wanted, what more if you're being forced to do something as this?

Please, rethink about it again before you continue this. Do not misunderstood the meaning of "seragam". And the real meaning behind "One Malaysia".

No comments:

Post a Comment